Sunday 15 April 2012

IT is the field i choose. Why?

When i was small i never thought that i would do IT cause i was a hard core aeroplane lover. What i knew is being a pilot and piloting planes. I love it so much. Then after finishing my SPM i when to work to gain experience.So i went to work at Plaza Low Yat. I worked there for almost 8 months. It was a great experience.One of the days while i was taking my lunch , waiting for the food to come,i was struck with this thought that is " why there is so many people coming to Low yat"?
Non-stop people are coming, people are everywhere buying items,looking at gadgets. So this  was my stepping stone.I saw that the IT world is growing drastically. It was not a lie. I was looking at for almost 8 months. That's one of the reason i choose IT .

ilovewhatIamdoing...

No comments:

Post a Comment